Friday, November 9, 2007

I'm an Auntie...

I know this sounds crazy, but I have to say it, but yes it just dawned on me that I am an Aunt! It was official back on Brett and I's wedding, and of course there is always the self proclaimed Auntie Role that I have with Will .... but nonetheless I am officially an Aunt and it only dawned on me when I was shipping a gift to Marcus (Brett's Nephew and now Mine) for his 2nd birthday. I had write on the Gift Message and I first wrote "Love Uncle Brett and Mae" and then realized I need to be putting Auntie in front of that....So here are the official pictures of my Nephews.....Jamey and Rhonda's Kids.







Anytime Andro and Rachelle want to add to my Nephew and/or Niece collection please feel free! Anyway.....that's my comment for the day!

1 comment:

Riecke's said...

Fine, be that way... I thought Will was your pride and joy. Okay okay, I guess if I have to accept the boys. Hee hee... I'm not jealous. Just don't tell Will. He thinks your heart belongs to him!