Thursday, December 6, 2007

She's Getting Big!

Both Mommy and Baby are growing growing growing! I had some SEVERE heart burn last night at work and I blamed it on the Panda Express I had earlier in the night. After about 1/2 a tums roll later I noticed NO relief. I finally figured out that the elastic waist on my scrub pants was the culprit. Thank goodness for hospital OR scrubs so I was able to change. Guess I'll have to retire my old ones for a while. I've finally made some major wardrobe changes to accomodate for the expanding belly. Though my weight hasn't changed much my waist seems to just keep on going. I'll have to post pictures once I get more. Baby Girl on the other hand is about 4 inches long and weighs 2.5 ounces, according to my pregnancy calendar anyway. She's getting up there!!! Some things I've read say that I may start to feel her moving as early as now, but most likely not until 18 or 20 weeks. If I apply any pressure on my lower belly I feel a lil fluttering, but hard to say that's her kicking me back or if it's normal twinging of my own musle and GI system. Since this is my first I rely on lots of reading material and friends to tell me what to expect.

No comments: