Friday, February 22, 2008

BRRRRR...It's Cold

Greetings from Chicago! I've survived my 3 hour plane ride and I don't think that I would have done well if I had to sit for any longer. There is snow on the ground here in Chicago and it's Cold!!! Typical midwestern day! I'm here to celebrate Rachelle's (future sister in-law) bridal shower and the next day my mom and her friend, Linda are throwing a baby shower for baby stephenson. 2 birds with 1 stone! We're celebrating Rachelle's shower a tad early since the wedding isn't until July, but since I can't travel really any later everyone was sweet to agree on doing it now. Mini Mae and I just have to bear the cold. I have very few winter clothes even to fit into.....oh well, We'll survive. Brett is having his own fun boys weekend out. His friend Steve is in from Fargo visiting over the weekend. He escapes the cold I travel to it! I'm sure Steve and Brett will have tons of fun whatever they end up doing! Anyway, I just wanted to say hi from Chicago!

1 comment:

Riecke's said...

Don't worry about keeping Helga warm. She can handle it. She is probably weighing about 10 pounds by now! But as for you, keep your little self bundled! Have a great time!!!! Hi to the fam!