Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sibling Bonding

Deuce just loves to hug and lay with his baby sister. It's turn into a ritual at night. When I am not working!...these pictures are from last week still.


I just got off a 3 day stretch of work. I survived! Although, I am not feeling so hot today. I think I am battling an ear infection and cold and have an appt tomorrow with the Nurse Practioner just to have them check my ear since it's been bothering me for over a week now. I get soo dizzy at times and feel flushed and faint. I thought maybe it's my equilibrium being thrown off from the ear ache. I know it's not my blood pressure since I have been taking that regularly and I've been drinking 2 liters of water a day and have to go to the bathroom seriously once or twice an hour so I know I am not dehydrated. I just find that I have to lay down or sit alot. There are no contractions though! And Baby Girl is moving around all the time so I am not too worried. I am starting to slow down a lil bit, literally....the extra 10-12 lbs on my front end doesn't allow me to have so much pep in my step. Brett was kind to point out my swollen ankles after my stretch of work days...more foot rubs for me! Ohhh the joys of pregnancy. For my pregnant pals out there you must read Jenny McCarthy's book "Belly Laughs" Friends of ours, Travis and Nicole, lent it to us when we first found out about the pregnancy and I just got done reading it. I just found myself saying "I totally know what she means!" and giggling throughout the whole book. Other then my more recent cold ailments I really do feel good. I can handle taking it easy for a few more months. Brett's been a real sport about picking up some of the slack in the house and catering to me :-). I just love my hubbie! Too bad I can't get Deuce to rub my back and feet or fetch me a cup of water....I'll settle for cuddle time with him though.

1 comment:

Riecke's said...

I can't see the pictures. They are just X's. Hmmm... Yes, Jenny McCarthy's book is so right on!!! Sorry you feel crappy. Don't work tomorrow night and join us Fri. Hee hee! Let me know how you are! I work tomorrow, then off the weekend. Love ya'all! Anjee