Saturday, March 22, 2008

Bigger and Bigger


I just had to take another picture to share with everyone because I am just so amazed that I grew so much in just 2 days. This picture is from Friday night which would be 30 wks and 2 days. Crazy! I love it...still. 10 more weeks to go! I did a lil bit of self pampering today. After spending 3 hours at the Lab getting my blood drawn...4 seperate sticks!....I figured I deserved a lil bit of pampering. I went to the salon and spa to get my hair cut and have a maternity massage. My hair has gotten the longest that I can ever recall...thanks to pregnancy that was no problem so I cut 2 inches off and it is still way long. I took a risk and got some "bangs" as you can see in the picture. We'll see how long I tolerate those in my face before constantly pinning them back. Then I did my pregnancy massage and savoured every single moment of my 60 minute massage! It was heaven. I'm so glad I did that now because I don't think I would have enjoyed it any later in this pregnancy the bigger I get. I felt like I was going to fall off that massage table with how far out my belly stuck laying on my side. It was perfect timing to hit all those sore muscles from this expanding belly. Then I shopped a tad, but didn't get too much....I wanted to get a few tops, but I haven't been getting any "maternity" ones anymore, just a few things that I can wear now and also this summer after the baby is here. I figure I only have 10 more weeks and most of my time is spent in scrubs and pj's! I still can't believe I am 3/4 of the way there! When I got home I had fun cleaning and organizing more of our house! I tried to pamper myself a lil more and do a self pedicure...that sucked. I managed to get my toes painted, but realized that I will have to fork out the money to have it done professionally next time. I was barely reaching my toes. It wasn't the most comfy. So now I am about to head to bed and cuddle with Deucer who's already in bed. Brett is still out of town...I talked to him a lil bit ago and it sounds like he's having fun at the poker tables. He'll be home from Vegas tomorrow night! I'm pretty sure he'll be quick to comment about how the baby and my belly have grown alot since he's been gone....3 days!

5 comments:

Riecke's said...

Love the bangs. Love the belly. Love ya!

Tod and Casey said...

Mae - You look beautiful! Can you beleive that you will be meeting your sweet baby in less than 10 wks (That's hopeing she doesn't stay in longer than she is supposed to :) I hope you continue to feel well and we are really looking forward to seeing you at your shower. Have a Happy Easter!

Andro Dio said...

You got fat...

-D

Brett and Mae said...

Kay Andro, I may have gained a few lbs, but I got a baby growing. What's your excuse? You pregnant too and just haven't given birth for the past 10 years?

Rachel said...

Hi Mae, you may not remember me, but I work with Casey and used to work with your hubby. Brett once showed me your blogspot when you first found out you were having a baby. I just wanted to say congratulations to you and I wish nothing but the best for you, Brett, and your little girl. It's really awesome that you and Casey are having a baby around the same time, now Brooks may have a little girlfriend in the future.
:)