Friday, March 28, 2008

Pregnancy Induced Stupidity. Cont....

I'm telling you....the further along I get in the pregnancy the more things I forget! I managed to remember to go to class this morning, so that's not what I forgot.... I forgot to give a shout out to Will!!!! Happy 1st Birthday young man! I was thrown off a tad because we actually celebrated his birthday on Saturday afternoon and his birthday was Weds, the 26th. With family in town it also completely slipped my mind.... My apologies to lil Will...or Bill (depends who's reading this. He had and awesome 1st birthday party and did so well entertaining his guests. He got soo many fun toys and didn't cry at all when Big Bill aka Dad
"gently" laid his face into his 1st Birthday cake.
I wish I had more pictures to share, but my batteries died right as he was diving into his cake. Anyway, Happy Birthday Slick Willy! Auntie Mae didn't forget, your cousin Helga is just sucking her brain cells.

1 comment:

Riecke's said...

That's my boy! He can't wait for The Helgster to join him partyin'!!! I'm sure she'll be diggin' into cake in no time!