Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Anjee's Vision of our Baby "Helga"

For those of you that don't understand, Anjee seems to think that Brett and I are going to be BLESSED with what seems to be a 30 LB child. She thinks I'm packing on the lbs and its obvious with both Brett and My's size (well my orginal size) that were definately gonna have a world record holder for largest baby. Just thought I would include some photos of some of the runner ups for largest baby.....


God help me Anjee if you've cursed me with a super large Helga!!!

3 comments:

Riecke's said...

yah, those look about the right size!Good luck! Hope those baby classes helped you get ready to deliver a semi! OUCH!

Anonymous said...

You look cute and will have a baby the perfect size for you.

The Nutting Family said...

Ouch is right! I feel like I'm going to have a tank, but the Dr. says I measure completely normal :) My favorite thing is when people say I look like am going to explode, and then the look on their faces when I tell them I have 6 weeks left to go!!! Well I tried to leave you a comment once before... maybe it will work this time! Good luck with the last couple of weeks!