Saturday, May 3, 2008

As Promised......



Tahdah!!! After 2 nights of working 12 hour shifts this is what I get.... Beautiful 4 plus pitting edema! Gotta love my cankles! Oh well, it'll go back to normal after a few days of being off of them and off of work and then I get to go back to work again! Yay! I really don't feel all that awful....I feel as though I am 9 mos pregnant. I have your typical complaints. Soon though very soon....Mini Mae's lease is about to expire and she's gonna have to move out into the real world. I do have to honestly say that despite these last few weeks I am going to miss her being in my belly when she does finally decide to make an appearance. I might feel miserable at times now, but overall I do really enjoy being pregnant. Funny how that works.

3 comments:

Riecke's said...

Oh my edema! Looks like our noncompliant CHF patients! I feel for ya mama! Not much longer. Take it easy!!!!

The Nutting Family said...

I hope you are right!! I can't believe I'm reading that you still enjoy being pregnant. I'm so over it. Actually, there's not one thing about it I'll miss. haha. Too bad we can't let the boys do the next one!

rachellepaige said...

Mae--

Can't wait to meet the baby! And I have to admit, you are a gorgeous pregnant woman, but the further along you get, and the more you write about cankles and pain, the longer it will be before mini-mae has a mini-andro cousin!

Love you! Can't wait to see you!

your little sis--Rachelle