Friday, May 30, 2008

Brooklyn is One week older today!


What and incredible week we had. We're adjusting well and the whole family is doing well. Brooklyn had to go to the Dr. again yesterday to make sure all is well, which it was and I am happy to report she is back up to her Birthweight! She'll have another appt next tuesday to make sure she's still gaining weight and that I am feeding her well enough. I am very blessed to still have my mom here for another week. Hojo comes this sunday also. It's been awesome having her here. She likes to get up with Brooklyn after her 4 or 5 am feed and take care of her so I can cont to sleep. And better yet Brett and I have never eaten so well in my life! How is this house going to function after she goes back to Chicago? :-) Brett went back to work today and that was a bummer since i have loved having him home with us this week. Tonight after dinner our friends Casey and Tod came by to visit with us and to see Brooklyn. They are expecting their first ANY day now...and I am very excited to finally meet their new addition, Baby Boy Brooks, aka future BoyFriend of Brooklyn! So that was our day in a nutshell. I'm going to get ready to hit the hay and say my prayers for another night of restful sleep! (i've been lucky the past few nights to only have to wake just once to feed Brooklyn!) I'll let you know how that goes!

1 comment:

Riecke's said...

she is so cute! everyone at work just loved looking at her pics!!! Keep em coming! I need to hold her!!!!!!! And of course Will is dying to get his filthy paws on her. Hee hee!