Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy 1 Year to Us!





How Time flies! This is where we were a year ago....exchanging vows and celebrating! It was definately hot and I am sorry to the guys who had to wear tuxes....but you all looked so good! I still can't believe that was a year ago! What a year Brett and I have had. I'll spare you all the details because i can go on and on since it's been the best year thus far. I wouldn't trade in a single day for the world. Brett and I have been so blessed this year and I know that our many years to follow will only get better. I'm the luckiest wifey out there!



Since I'm supposibly about ready to "pop" Brett and I couldn't go too far and get too extravegent with the anniversary celebration. We'll have many other years for that! Brett actually has to go into work for a lil and then we have plans to do dinner. I'm excited to spend more time with him on the solo being those days are really getting numbered! We've had such a busy crazy year since the wedding that a relaxing evening will be nice. Our wedding came and went and I know a lot of couples that always have something to say about what they would do over if they had to do it again....for instance, not do it so "big" and save on the money. I can honestly say that I wouldn't change a thing. Even the hot weather :-) The wedding had it's glitches I'm sure, but its been forgotten and all that matters is that it was perfect in our eyes. Happy Anniversary to my one and only! I love you long time!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Anniversary! May you love long time. Smile, smile. I'll call you tomorrow on your first day as a non-newlywed.

LA, BLM

Riecke's said...

Happy Anniversary. I'm still sweating. Hee hee... it was wonderful and beautiful! You are an amazing couple. Here's to many more years of marriage and our friendship! I love you both!