Sunday, May 11, 2008

Like Mother, Like Daughter....hopefully

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!

My mom is the best!!! I know everyone needs to say that about there own mothers, but I truly mean it.... I can only wish that I turn out to be half the woman she is. She truly is my hero and my best friend. I am lucky to have her as a role model and hope that I can be as good and wonderful of a mom as she is to me. My kids would only be so lucky!!!! I hope this day is wonderful for you mom and can't wait to see you soon...whenever this future child of mine chooses to make an appearance!

To all the other mommies out there.....Happy Mom's day to you too. I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating with your families, kiddos, and pets :-). And to my future mommies to be....next year we'll really know what it's like to celebrate a Mom's Day! Maybe then we'll really know what they mean by everyday should be mother's day :-)

No comments: