Thursday, May 15, 2008

Stephenson's had made the Cover!

Blogging has gotten out of control. We can Thank Casey for introducing me to this website. I had a lil too much time on my hand and getting sick of timing contractions so I used this as my distraction. I am sure that Mitch and Co. will have fun with this one...esp the last picture. I also know that I might not hear the end of it from my hubbie...but that's what you get for leaving me while you tend to "GTA4"




Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com







Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com






Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com







Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com


5 comments:

Riecke's said...

Oh my gosh. You're hilarious. I definitely like the last one! Hee hee!

CoMeDy KiD said...

Cute bride, cute dog...

Another 500 parody magazine cover makers on www.FakeMagazineCover.com (upload photo or use webcam).

Tod and Casey said...

Mae - Your funny! I 'm going to make more later :)

mcats12 said...

WOW...I am borderline speechless. Brett, I strongly suggest stopping video games...keep it up Mae, it gives Mott and I enough material to keep us busy during the workday. Good Luck on the impending delivery, go out to dinner every night before the little one comes...you will miss the taste of retaurant food for awhile

Yan said...

Thanks, I'm impressed and I like MagMyPic.com. This week-end I found another cool service where we can edit our pics: PicJoke - funny pictures it has many photo collages. It is free and very easy to use...