Saturday, May 10, 2008

A week late


Short and Sweet Entry...this picture was from a week ago. I was 36 weeks prego, and now I'm sitting at 37 weeks....it doesn't seem like baby girl wants to go very far from my belly. I'm gonna be the 1st woman to reach 10 mos pregnant. I know I am. Anyway, we have a fun filled weekend of nesting and cleaning....pseudo momma's day...and celebrating our 1st year anniversary! I have a long stretch of days off and then I hope that my many days in a row back to work next week will convince Baby girl to make an appearance.

2 comments:

Riecke's said...

You don't look ready yet. I'm thinkin' she's going to go to 11 months! Happy Anniv. and Happy Mommie to be day! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

pretty soon shes going to be to big to come out and you may have to walk around like that forever...hehehe. Happy Mothers Day!