Saturday, May 3, 2008

Which one of these is not like the other?



Just a few pictures of some of the mommies and their little ones from our "play group." My little one hasn't quite joined the play group yet, but she'll be there on our next outing.... I like to go and hang out with the mommies and play with the kids. We normally do lunch at least once a month. This month we hung out at the Farm House grill in Agritopia in higley. Anyway, all else is well. I've cut back on the pictures of my 9 month belly because I am not really liking the way I look these days :-) That extra fluid that everyone talks about getting...I finally got. I'll be sure to take a picture of my cankles in the morning when I get off work...those are always a treat to see! I have the weekend off...yeah more free time to Nest! I'll get Brett to snag a picture this weekend so you can all see for yourselves how bloated I got :-). I LOVE PREGNANCY!

No comments: