Sunday, June 1, 2008

Brooklyn's Visitors


Grandpa Hojo made it into to town today to see Brooklyn today. The WHOLE family picked him up at the airport...I mean whole including Deuce! We went to lunch afterwards and came home to take it easy the rest of the afternoon. Yesterday morning my friend Nicole and her mom, Bev, came all the way from the west side to visit and see Brooklyn. They made the 1.5 hour trip...it was so nice to be able to catch up with both of them and for them to meet Brooklyn. Then last night our good friends Travis and Nicole with their lil Girl Ella came over with Dinner for all of us. Nicole was sooo sweet and made a wonderful dinner for us, which gave my mom a nice break I am sure. Nicole even made a meal to store in the freezer for a future dinner. Thank you guys sooooo much! We forgot to get pictures with you guys...but I am sure there will be plenty of other photo oppurtunities!
All else is well with Brett Me, and Brooklyn....even Deuce is finally adjusting to his new lil sister. He has stopped barking at her when she cries! That's always nice!


5 comments:

Riecke's said...

I can't stop showing her off!!!!!!!!

Riecke's said...

Ummm... I expect daily photos! Your slackin'!

Riecke's said...

Ummm... I expect daily photos! Your slackin'!

Becky said...

What great pics! She's already changed sooo much. So fun to see her so alert/ wide awake. Can't wait to see her again. Lots of love. -Becky

Christine said...

I can't wait to see Brooklyn. Let me know when a good time to come by would be. She's so CUTE!!!