Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Deucer!

Our lil guy turned 3 today!!!! Can't believe it's been 3 yrs since we got him! We took him to Petsmart today to pick up some new toys and of course get him all sorts of new treats. Last year he had a party at the house with Bailey and Demon, but this yr with his new lil sister we had to do is Birthday celebration a lil bit more low key. I'll post pictures of his "birthday" later once I get them downloaded. Gramma Trini & Grampa Ho-Jo flew back to CHGO this afternoon. We were sad to see them leave, especially Me since they have been such a wonderful help with Brooklyn. They have kept me company all day long while Brett's been at work this past week. Now the fun starts!!!! It's just Me, Brooklyn, and Deucer for the next 2.5 months! We'll be fine I am sure. And I'm sure it'll fly by.


No comments: