Friday, June 20, 2008

Older and Bigger



Brooklyn is 4 weeks old today and to mark this event she's grown out of her newborn diapers and into size 1! I'm sooo sad, I can't believe she's getting so big....I wanted her to stay the size of a peanut! Oh well! It's these little milestone markers that leave excitement in our day here! She fits more of her clothes now which makes dressing her for the day more fun for me. She's way more social these days and I just love all her facial expressions. I love when she's awake and looking around, like she's just taking in all her surroundings. Of course I don't like it so much in the middle of the night! My day with her just seems to fly by. I love being home with her and I don't want to think about when I have to go back to work. Ughhh.

Brett is on his way home right now from work...he's excited to start his weekend with his girls I am sure. Tomorrow we have our professional pictures for Brooklyn. I figure I should get her "newborn" pictures done before she gets too big. I wonder how much $$ we'll end up spending there! And then next week Brett will be gone all week long for work and I am dreading it! I hate when he's not here at night. It's funny to think that I used to live by myself not more then 3 years ago. How did I function?! I'm saving all my projects for next week to occupy my time. Keri comes on thursday though for a visit so it'll only be 3 nights by ourselves. I don't know what I would do if Brett had to travel overnight for work more often....at least this is just for training. Alright I better get going and figure out what's for dinner. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

The Johnston Crew said...

Mae-
Congratulations! Your baby is very cute. When can I see her?

Miss you!
-Aimee

P.S. She had to use my account b/c she doesn't have one
-Julia