Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Daddy Style....

Too funny....
Yikes! Mommy this is how Daddy Dresses me!!!!

You aren't going to make me go out in public like this are you mommy? We might see one of my friends!

GASP! You are going to make me go out like this?! My socks don't even match!!

I change my mind Mommy... I don't want to go shopping for that new puppy I've always wanted...I'm tired.... (Big yawn!) I just want to take a nap instead.

Hahahaha! Mommy and I are just playing! Daddy doesn't dress me goofy! He would never do such a silly thing. My Daddy is the best and picks out cute matching outfits for me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew! For a minute there I was worried about Brooklyn's fashionista reputation when you go back to work. I am glad to learn it was only a rumor! I am sure Brett will have her stylin' every morning when you get home from work. Smile, smile. -Becky

John, Erin and Jaxon said...

Jaxon saw nothing wrong with her outfit and still thinks she is a doll!

Tod and Casey said...

I love it!

Elizabeth said...

You had me for a minute. I was gonna say that Brett didn't seem like that kind of guy. What funny pictures though! She's still cute despite the crazy outfit! She's got so many cute clothes too!

Anonymous said...

Vern would pull something like that with Emma. I was horrified when they picked me up from the airport with Emma wearing a pink PJ top, jean capris with blue flowers and pink shoes and socks with NO BOW in her hair!!!! He sees no need for style. Glad Brett has better taste