Sunday, August 3, 2008

Rolly Polly!

Our little darling decided tonight that she master her skill of rolling over from Belly to Back tonight. She did it for the first time a few weeks ago, but tonight was the first time she consistently did it. We had her on belly for tummy time and within a minute or so she was on her back smiling at us. She did that every single time we put her on her belly. Daddy and Mommy we cheering her like she just won the gold medal! It's the little things that matter nowadays!



Over all it was a good Sunday for us! We laid low and watched a movie while Brooklyn napped and played with her when she was up. Brett got to play a round of golf really early this morning to beat the heat. I forgot how hot 110 can be cause I trimmed the bushes in the front yard this afternoon thinking that I can manage out there...oh no!...I only did 3 out of the 5 bushes that needed work. Our neighbors ought to love that. It'll be another several months before I get back out there to do the rest :-)! Alright, being as we had quite the productive day I'm sure it's about time to turn in. Have a good week everyone!!!!

2 comments:

Riecke's said...

That's a beautiful picture of shinaynay. He hee... Jk. She is gorgeous!

Tod and Casey said...

Mae - I love your new layout!!!!! And to me she really does look like Brett!