Thursday, September 25, 2008

My 4 month Statistics

It's Brooklyn here....

My Mommy and Daddy took my to my 4 month appt on my 4 month birthday tuesday afternoon. They brought me to the bright fancy green room that I've seen many times before and stripped me down to my diaper. Burrr it was chilly, but daddy cuddled me as the nice lady in blue scrubs got the scale ready. I nearly tipped the scale over when Daddy laid me on it. I think the numbers read 14 lbs 10.2 oz. I'm in the 75th percentile. C average without a curve, but Mommy and Daddy say that's okay and this won't count towards my GPA. After that I went back to the bright green room where the lady in blue took out a tape measure. I grew a few inches and I am now 2 ft tall After that a pretty lady that My mommy kept calling Dr. came in to poke at me a bit more. She looked in my ears, shined a bright light in my eyes and looked me up and down. She said I was beautiful and that I was definately being well fed by my Mommy and Daddy. She even said that I could try rice cereal soon. I hope my Mommy and Daddy give me some soon. The other lady in blue scrubs came back to the room and I realized why I wasn't the biggest fan of hers. She made me lay back down and pinned my legs down and stabbed me with four needles!!!! I cried and cried. I think my Mommy and Daddy did too. Why didn't they get stabbed too? My Daddy finally picked me up and cuddled me until I finally calmed down and I was sooo much better. I was laughing at his silly faces and voices he was making towards me. I never want to go back to the bright green room with the lady in blue ever again!!! After my trip there Mommy and Daddy brought me to the cell phone store so they could buy new phones for themselves. I can't wait til I am big enough to play with the new fancy phones! I heard my Mommy mention that she got the insurance plan to go with her phone just in case I break it sometime in the near future. Daddy says if I am anything like my Mommy I just might break it!

No comments: