Friday, October 24, 2008

She loves the camara!


Not much going on here.

Just wanted to post some cute pics I got the other day. I have to work tonight so it's Daddy and Brooklyn bonding tonight!

Here's mommy's desperate attempt to put a bow in Brooklyn's hair. I want so badly to start playing with her hair....Do they make rogaine for Babies?



As you can see she's one happy baby!!!!


I bought Brooklyn her first laptop computer the other day. Here she is learning how to blog on it!


She's teaching Deuce how to edit and post the pictures...


I also trialed Part one of her Halloween costume. I wanted to make sure it all fit....




kay, maybe she's not so happy here....


But for the most part she truly is a happy baby and loves to flirt with the camara!


7 comments:

Riecke's said...

Will has the same laptop. I'll have him shoot her an email!

Anonymous said...

I love her and miss her sooooooo much!!
- Aunti Keri

Riecke's said...

I think she made need an Echo and some lasix! Hee hee... she is so dang cute! See you Friday!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sooo adorable, even crying! No wonder your mom is coming for an improptu visit!

Becky

Tod and Casey said...

She is a little sitting champ!! Brooks is almost there....he can sit alone folded in half :) Hope to see you all soon!

Anonymous said...

hi my name is also brooklynn joy
the only thig differnt is i have two ns lol well you sould write me at brooklynnjoy@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

hi my name is also brooklynn joy you should write me at brooklynnjoy@hotmail.com