Saturday, November 1, 2008

Jurassic Park....





Who says that dinosaurs don't exist anymore?!





Apparently the 20th century dino likes candy....


Lil' Help here Mommy!


Happy Halloween! We enjoyed our day running around town and quickly got home in time to greet the trick or treaters... Deuce was a huge hit at the door....


Since it's 90 degrees here for Fall, Brooklyn didn't last long in her costume... She loved the candy bowl though!

Brooklyn here...

I wonder if anyone is looking?!



Hey Deuce come over here... Mom's not looking...which one do you want?



You can have this one Deuce...



I'll take these....I hear they are yummy!



It was a wonderful first halloween for Brooklyn (Deuce is a seasoned veteran when it comes to costumes!)

Here are more pictures of Brooklyn-suraus





8 comments:

The Nutting Family said...

Grant was a dinosaur too! Great minds think alike ;)

Tod and Casey said...

I love the dinos!!! It looks like you guys had a blast!

Nichole Black said...

How priceless! and Precious! I absolutely loooove the pic with Brooklyn in Bretts arms, his smile is soo big its too cute! one thing I've noticed tho, and you know I'm sensitive on this subject, but how come Brooklyn doesn't have any Black friends? When I finally come around to visiting her she's gonna either be scared or think I'm chocolate! You'd better get on the look out for just one FAB(aby)OC (like FAWOC)or something...she's got just about everything and everyone else in her crew...minus a Hispanic and an Afro American ...lol

and Brooklyn makes 3! said...

ummm...did you notice Black Nichole that she's got a lil tinting of her own!

Riecke's said...

Oh my. Too cute! Sorry you couldn't make it over, but looks like you had fun anyway. Hopefully next year we can all trick or treat together!

Elizabeth said...

How ADORABLE! Her smiles are just infectious! I'm sure it's 10xs worse when she giggles too! You should have called her a too-cute-a-saurus!

John, Erin and Jaxon said...

Oh my gosh...LOVE IT!

The Banks Family said...

awwww I love the dino outfit, she looks so cute! Isn't it so fun dressing them up! Looks like you guys had a blast. Enjoy the candy, I know I am. :P