Wednesday, January 28, 2009

No Ice Storm here!

I heard about the nasty ice storm back in the midwest and I am reminded on how lucky I am to be living in such beautiful weather. Today Brooklyn and I joined a few friends at Anjee and Will's house for a playdate. We sat out in the sun and enjoyed the gorgeous day!!!



Check out that blue sky!!!! Not s single cloud!



Attempting the tricycle.....




Vroom Vroom!!! Mommy I go fasttttt!



I was a bad playdater and didn't catch any pics of the other kiddos except these two!





Aren't Amaya and Will the cutest?! And they are growing soo fast! I like seeing them progress and getting an idea of what Brooklyn's gonna be doing.....
I will steel more pics from Anjee once she posts them....she's better at snapping pics then I am....


Brooklyn crashed out in her car seat within a minute...I don't think I had even pulled out of the drive way before she was fast asleep. I didn't get a chance to run errands like I had wanted so I am waiting for her to wake up from her nap so we can head back out to do errands. For now its more cleaning!!!!


Check out her choppers!!!!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

gosh mae, she looks just like you!! love the ponytail!

John, Erin and Jaxon said...

Becky looks like Jaxon just walked in the room...hahahaha! We had fun...Jaxon crashed as soon as we got home...

The West Family said...

Ah, we missed you guys this month. She is growing up so fast, I can hardly belive it. What a beauty.

Casey said...

She is beautiful! I'm sorry I missed the playdate, I have school Tuesday thru Thursday, I'm glad to see you had fun and really hope we can get together soon! I saw Anjee at Gateway today...it was a great surprise!