Saturday, February 28, 2009

Blog worth checking....

I was blog surfing and ran across this blog by a 12 year old. Thanks Bree! Check it out....


http://scarboroughgirls.blogspot.com

(I don't know how to add a link on this post so you can simply click on it, help anyone? So til I get that help you'll have to copy and paste to your web address bar)

She's so awesome and creative all at the young age of 12....I think I just mastered the french braid by that time and was working on how high I can tease my bangs when I was 12...oh and I was also trying to grow out my perm :-).

I can't wait til Brooklyn finally has hair for me to play with....but my luck she'll hate it and she'll be the child running around and other mom's will look at her and think "God, doesn't her mom comb her hair?!"


Another blog to check out...

http://nuxiemade.blogspot.com/2009/01/nuxiemade-hat-give-away.html

Kudos to the creative bugs in your genes! Where are my creative bugs?!


Reality update...

THANK GOD Stephan didn't win Top Chef, I seriously would have vomited.
I love love love Allison on American Idol...I get choked up when she sings (yes I am that pathetic and sappy).
And how can you not stereotype Natalie on the Bachelor?! Really, she has no clue how ridiculous she makes her orange self out to be. I'm ashamed to say she's a fellow chicagoan! Can't wait for the finale on Monday!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

OK, I have to say that Allison does the same thing to me! I think Jason is going to pick Melissa...but we will see.