Monday, March 2, 2009

SOO many pictures, what to post?!




I realized the other day that I hadn't downloaded any pictures in a while so I thought I would get caught up with that as well as blogging...









So here's the latest on our baby girl! Still not walking, thank the lord! She's still working on standing upright on her own for an extended period of time. She's still unsteady without support, but boy you give her one finger of yours and she acts like she's standing on her own. Today during her morning playtime she crawled over handed me a book and sat in my lap. It was a proud mommy moment! Now whether or not she'll do it again anytime soon and if that was just coincidental it doesn't matter, it made me smile!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so sweet. Such a happy baby. Aren't kids the best? It keeps getting more and more fun, doesn't it? Look forward to chatting about bachelor. I have a feeling you are going to be right and it'll be Melissa. But, we may be surprised. I'm hoping Deanna, and if not, I think Molly and Jason are great together. We shall see. Later. -blm

Elizabeth said...

I just love the picture of her in the red polka dot outfit. She looks so sweet and innocent...what a cutie!

The Nutting Family said...

Brooklyn sure is a cutie- I love the bows that go all the way around her head! I can't really imagine how mobile she is- I guess you can never truly take your eyes off of her, which is so hard to adjust to!! Our days are coming... maybe soon! I just use water on Grant's toothbrush.