Friday, April 17, 2009

Taste of Twin Life

This morning Brooklyn's buddy Brooks came over to hang out for the day while his Mommy and Daddy (Casey and Tod) went to work. I get to see what life would be like if we were to have had twins. Brooks is 2.5 weeks younger then Brooklyn so this would be the closest thing too it and I am sure my Mommy friends of Twins would say that my few hours spent with the 2 of them would not even compare to true life. So far soo good....as you can tell since I have time to even be blogging. Brooks came by at 7am, we fed him breakfast and played, woke up Brooklyn, who had a very cute and confused look on her face when I had Brooks on my hip when we greeted her. Let them play together...well sorta, they both played by themselves while keeping an eye out for each other.


What a big boy!!! Standing all by himself, hopefully he can show Brooklyn a few pointers....Brooklyn is not nearly as sturdy as Brooks. Brooks is younger and taking steps by the way....

Brett trying to get ready for work but about to get attacked by the kiddos.




Then Brooks went down for his nap at 830ish, Brooklyn and I had breakfast and then played more. At 930 Brooklyn went down for her nap. I wiped down the kitchen counters threw in a load of laundry made a grocery store list for later this afternoon and here I am... blogging. Not so bad....so far. I'll let you know how the rest of the afternoon fairs.
Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Mrs. D said...

I love the last picture, Brooklyn is clinging to Brett like "this one's mine, go get your own kid!"