Monday, June 22, 2009

Back from Bliss

We returned from our wonderful vacation Friday night and the only hitch we came upon was the fever Brooklyn spiked when we got back into town that night. Brooklyn's such a wonderful and thoughtful girl she waited until we landed back in Phoenix to get sick, so to not ruin any part of the vacation for her or her Mommy and Daddy! We literally only noticed her burning up when I picked her up to depart the plane in Phoenix. I just thought it was being in warm clothing and in the plane that did it, but she was still burning up the next day despite tylenol. We brought her over to Urgent care and they diagnosed her with an ear infection and she is now on Day 2 of antibiotics. She showed now signs of illness other then her temperature and by being overly cuddly and snuggly which Mommy and Daddy were welcoming of that! Thankfully this if Brooklyn's first real bout with illness and antibiotics. Lack of daycare and one year of nursing her does pay off!

So since we've been back we still hadn't unpacked and I've been back at work. Needless to say the pictures from our trip are still not uploaded from our camera so I had to snag some from Gramps and Auntie Rey Rey just to share.

Here's our first family photo at Disneyworld. I am sure there will be many more like this in the future. Can't wait to go back!

Auntie Rey Rey, Brooklyn and I during our Safari Adventure in the Jungles of the Magic Kingdom.

Who doesn't love the Dumbo Ride!



Waiting patiently from our turn on Snow Whites trip thru the forest....

Uncle Roo Roo trying to buy Brooklyn's love and affection

Brooklyn wondering if we are ever gonna get to the front of the line....



Grams and Gramps

Gram Trini and Brooklyn at the pool


more family swim time.....



Brooklyn playing in the sand...

1 comment:

Riecke's said...

I'm so jealous. LOoks like a great time. Call me. We need to catch up. Not that anything TOO exciting is going on in my life besides plain ol' life. Hee hee. I don't know your schedule so I don't want to wake you. Pushed back today, so might be home. Hugs. Love you all!