Thursday, August 20, 2009

Splash Pad

This afternoon Brooklyn and I met Brett and the Riecke Crew at San Tan Village to hang out at the kiddie splash pad. I completely forgot to take pictures once Will and his parents came. Guess I was too busy chatting to whip out the camara. I did manage to take some pictures before they got there though.








Brooklyn had fun, took her a little bit to warm up to the water, but once she did she was all about it.






It's still pretty toasty here in AZ. Too bad I didn't have my swim suit also because I would be right up in the water with Brooklyn.

I've had the last few days off. Tomorrow I have designated as cleaning day before I have to go back to work for 3 days. Hopefully I stay motivated enough to clean tomorrow and not give in to the temptation to nap when Brooklyn does. (that's been a real problem lately!)

Brooklyn continues to amaze Brett and I every day. She CONSTANTLY makes us laugh with all her new tricks. Today I taught her to show me her muscles. Sorry no pictures at this point, so you'll have to just imagine via my description. When I ask where her muscles are she throws her arms up in the air in her attempt to flex her biceps and grunts. Then tonight during dinner Brett taught her to add the "Heisman" pose after she flexes her muscles. She doesn't quite get the one arm straight up one arm bent down by her head thing so instead she tenses up and throws both arms straight up over her head, palms open, and grimaces. Hilarous! Those are the times that I wish my camara was ready to go to snap pics!

No comments: