Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wanna see our Baby?

We had our 18 week ultrasound yesterday afternoon. It's confirmed! A baby GIRL to complete our family. We're not surprised since they strongly hinted it with our 12 week ultrasound. Time to prep for baby girl! I havent had much luck getting Brooklyn to say "baby" maybe I will have better luck with "Sister." Here's her profile shot.

Here's the girl parts! I asked the ultrasound tech not say anything until the end because I wanted to see if I would be able to tell and there were certainly no man parts to be found.

Her little tootsies.

Her hand, waving at us, saying "Hi Mommy and Daddy, I'm fine in here!

Normally I am not a fan of the 3D images because they look like more like aliens, but this time I was pleasently shocked at how they turned out.



This is my favorite picture of the bunch. Baby girl seems very cozy in there....


Just like with Brooklyn, Brett and I aren't sharing her name even though it's been picked out for forever. We have to save some element of surprise for everyone right?

4 comments:

Riecke's said...

She looks like Brett. hee hee. And you are just MEAN not to tell us the name again! I love the little drumstick legs!

Nicole said...

Ugh...I hate that you won't share your name....especially when I have no idea what it could possible be. I am sure it will be adorable just like Brooklyn!

John, Erin and Jaxon said...

She is beautiful! We can't wait to meet her! Keep us posted!

Casey said...

She's beautiful! I can't wait to meet her!!!! Let me know if you are free Tuesday or Wednesday, I would love to go to the park!c