Friday, September 18, 2009

Bon Apetit!

I made spaghetti last night and it was Brooklyn's first attempt at spaghetti bolognese! I was prepared for the outcome so I stripped her down to her diaper prior. I also knew the event would be priceless and was ready to capture it all on film....check it out for yourselves!







Of course, my favorite picture....Deuce is never too far from the table during mealtime, he knows he can get away with this only with Brooklyn!

I think we need to start teaching her some table manners though...what do you think?!






One step at a time in this house! I am just happy to feed her meals that we can all eat together and not have to make her her own separate dinner. It's hard enough getting motivated to cook for simply Brett and me!(not that Spaghetti is difficult or anything) Each meal she eats what we eat is one more battle won!

(yes that is a bib sitting on the back of her chair, and yes we have thought about using it, but my Houdini figured out how to take it off, velcro sleeves and all so that's normally a lost battle)

1 comment:

The West Family said...

That's hilarious. I love the one with Duece trying to eat her food....priceless! Just like our house.