Friday, October 30, 2009

Ackward Places

Where does your child prefer to eat their breakfast?





Whatever and wherever works! These days I'm just happy when she eats. She's not picky about what she wants to eat it's just whether she's in the mood to eat. She eats like a bird at times and that other times she's little Miss Piggy.

Brooklyn's vocab has completely exploded. It doesn't phase us much when she says a new word anymore. Yesterday she picked up Chicago "Cago" and very sweetly answers "Cago" when you ask her where Grandma is. She's constantly trying to say what you say and have conversations with us. Bubble, Star, Cupcake, Shoe, and Car are among her daily rambles. Trust me when I say those words come up in daily conversations with her. Brett brought home cupcakes last week that his work brought in on his last day and it didn't take her long to figure that word out. Go figure! Now she asks for cupcakes even though we don't have any in the house. Ughh, I can't believe how fast she's growing! So sad that she's not my little baby anymore!

On the other hand the other little baby that's in the works is doing well. I had my glucose check early this morning and can I just say YUCK! The drink they make you take to test how your body responds to sugar makes me want to puke just thinking about it and odds are since I failed my 1 hour one with Brooklyn I will probably fail this one too and I will be sent back to the lab to do it all over again and sit there in the lab for 3 hours. I feel like I should be more like 8 months pregnant and not nearing only 7 months. I am glad that I am only 27 weeks pregnant though. I've still got alot of preparing to do and lots of one on one time that I want to cherish with Brooklyn. We finished painting the nursery and have all the bedding situated in the room. Now we just have to get the walls decorated and a dresser. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new nursery. It'll be just perfect for her. I am really tempted to re-do Brooklyn's room now since her decor has gotten old and since I've got more creative juices flowing through my blood lately. That however is not in our budget!Holidays are sneaking up on us and be impressed when I say that I've already tackled part of my Holiday gift list! Now, Grandpa Hojo's birthday is technically today and I haven't quite sent him his card and birthday gift yet, so I guess you all aren't as impressed huh?! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOJO! I'm working on your gift!!!!!

No comments: