Monday, November 2, 2009

Congrats!

My Brother and his Wifey announced the greatest news yesterday!!! They're having a baby! Shock to us all (since Rachelle was adamant about waiting a few more years before children became part of their everyday lives) but incredible news! I personally am very excited to be an Aunt once again. I'm excited to see how my Brother takes on Fatherhood...I am sure he will be an absolutely terrific Dad. I wanted to share a picture from Rachelle's blog that she posted of my Brother and my Dad from way back in the day.....too cute!

Andro and Rachelle's due date is May 12th...an incredible day to have a baby for 2 reasons. 1) Mine and Brett's Wedding anniversary and 2) My Dad's birthday (the reason why we chose to get married on May 12th, 2007). Hope Rachelle is one of those few people that actually deliver on their due date! Congrats again to the parents to be! We're soo excited to welcome the newest Dio!

No comments: