Thursday, November 26, 2009

FROM OUR HOME TO YOURS!

Happy Thanksgiving! GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE!




We enjoyed what's become our yearly tradition of Thanksgiving dinner with the Tathams. We normally celebrate with the Riecke's also, but this year since Ella is barely a week old they decided to lay low. Three other tots running around is probably too much stimulation for a 1 week old to handle :)! Brett was the wonderful hubbie and cooked a WONDERFUL turkey and James was the other wonderful hubbie that cooked the fixin's!!! I chipped in with green bean casserole (not rocket science by ANY means ) and Teenie's Rice noodle casserole. I am telling you that Joo and I married well! We've got it right at our households! I'm stuffed and about to curl up on the couch with the hubbie and read a book with my pumpkin pie. Life is sooo good!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Indeed it is! Happy Belated Turkey Day! :-)