Monday, December 7, 2009

Comparison

After my last post I have had a few requests for pictures of my growing belly. With this pregnancy I haven't been as good about taking pictures of the belly only because I take pictures of Brooklyn and think more people will be more interested in seeing her growth progress then my pregnant belly.
Anyway, so here's a reminder what I look liked at 33 weeks pregnant with Brooklyn....

And here's the Pregnant belly with baby #2, at 33 weeks. Taken today.






I included a few angles just to drive home the point that I don't think I am "ready to pop" A reminder of what "ready to pop" looks like for me....





The picture above was taken a few days before I had had Brooklyn, so in my opinion I still have a lil ways to go!!! Not ready to pop by any means!

3 comments:

The West Family said...

Whatever...don't listen to those silly people. You look AWESOME!!!!

Riecke's said...

I think you look smaller now. Hope you feel better. Let me know when you want to come over or meet.

Alex said...

I think you look beautiful Mae!!