Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Insomnia?

I attempted to lay down for bed over 2 hours ago. And now here I lay, in front of my computer, blog stalking :-). At first it was indigestion that kept me up so I popped a few tums and now it's a mix of that and contractions. I think i've psyched myself into thinking that this baby may come sooner then later, so now I'm concerned (and consumed) with every weird sign and symptom. I have no idea what it's like to go into natural labor, I was induced with Brooklyn, so I sit here wondering is this it? I keep telling myself that I'll know when it's happening. And it's definitely not happening right now. I feel great and I can't complain. My back been buggin me lately, but the chair massager that Brett got me for Christmas is coming in handy and I'm due for my monthly massage. I would say that work is taking it's toll on me, but I only worked 2 nights the past 16 days. Been getting cancelled for low census and I am cancelled again tomorrow night. I'll take the time off! Life is good. I'm not 9 months pregnant and miserable...which makes me think that Baby might want to stay in longer then she's allowed. Oh well, more time for me to relax and mentally prepare for what's about to happen :) It's a shame I can't sleep when I want though!

1 comment:

Brandi Tantillo said...

Blog stalking? You? Nahhhhhh....