Thursday, December 3, 2009

Think before you Speak

Just a little advice...NEVER tell a pregnant person that she looks like she's "ready to pop!" ESPECIALLY if you have no idea who she is and more specifically when she's due! I don't know how many people, strangers mainly, have told me that over the last few weeks. I love the look I get when my response is, no actually I have 8 more weeks, but thanks! I don't waddle (well only when I have to pee really bad do I waddle) nor do I feel like I'm about to topple over. I actually feel great and not miserable like I am "ready to pop." I know I might look like all belly and about to topple over, but lets take into consideration that I'm only 60 inches tall. Where else does this baby have to grow but out! I don't have much body to start with to store this kiddo so no surprise that I've got a belly. I've only gained 15 lbs, which considering I've only got 8 weeks left, that ain't bad. So people, I don't want to hear that you think I'm should be giving birth any day now when technically I have 55 days to go!!!

3 comments:

Lindsay Teague Moreno said...

It's only because you're so tiny Mae! Like you said, there's nowhere else for her to go! I'm sure you're as cute as a button!!! Pics please!!! :)

Lindsay

The Allans said...

I got the same things even at 30 weeks. Some people have no clue. Just remember...it is okay to embrace the waddle.

alexisandkyle said...

I am NOT looking forward to stupid people comments!!!