Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bye Bye Memaw....

We survived our first night and morning without Memaw here. Here are some latest pictures from the last few days that Memaw was here.









It wasn't too bad without Memaw here... although Brett and I avoid saying the words Memaw and Grandma because we're afraid to trigger Brooklyn to start looking for her and Brooklyn will probably have a real melt down if she realizes she's not here. Reality will really hit during the week when Brett will be at work and not have as much time to spend with me and the girls and I actually have to get up out of bed by 8 am and tend to Brooklyn. Up til now I was able to sleep in an extra hour or so while my mom or Brett got Brooklyn up. Guess I'll have to start going to bed early and hope that Alexis doesn't keep me up too long during her middle of the night nursing sessions. Thank you Memaw for being here the past few weeks! We were so blessed to have her here to help out!!!

Alexis is doing well. I laid her on our scale (who knows the true accuracy of it) and she weighs 7# 1oz. That's right after a feed, clothed and with a diaper. So maybe she's really only about 6.5 lbs? Either way, I am quite impressed that my little baby is starting to pack on the ounces!

1 comment:

Riecke's said...

your meemaw is awesome. Now best of luck to you. Maybe one of these "years" we'll have time to get together. Haha!!!!! Love ya!