Monday, February 15, 2010

Introducing.....

Noelle Anjali Sampson....

Born Feb. 9th. Weighing in just over 9 lbs. Proud Mommy...Nichole! We are soo happy for her and her new little sweet pea. Congrats Sampson Family!!!!!

I got scolded the other day via blogger comments that I hadn't given Nichole and her new baby girl a proper blogger world welcome...truth is that I was waiting for some pictures to be sent to me before I introduced her. Well I'm still waiting for her mommy to get on the ball and send me some pictures. In the meantime I've stolen this picture from Nichole's Facebook! NICHOLE- Send me more pictures please and thank you!!!

1 comment:

Nichole and Noelle said...

awww finally catching time to publically thank you guys!!! no more blog harassment, you don't have to report us!!! =) normally I get to check in regularly with you all and th blogs, Noelle is certainly changing up my old schedule! we love you all, and thanks again! muah**