Monday, February 1, 2010

Surviving

Day 1 without Memaw and Brett around to help is going smoothly so far. Alexis is pretty low maintenance, Brooklyn...well she's your typical 20 month old. Brooklyn keeps me busy most of the day. Our big activity for the morning was to make Blueberry muffins which Brooklyn was thrilled to help and I was thrilled to have the help because that meant Brooklyn wasn't bugging Alexis as she snoozed in her bassinet. Brooklyn ate the berries before they even went into the batter and after the muffins were done she picked the berries out of the muffins to eat first. Go figure! Currently it's nap time for both of the girls and when they get up we are going on our first adventure out of the house, just the 3 of us. I have to go to the banks to make some deposits. (yes, my hubbie manages a Chase bank and yes we do bank with other companies as well as Chase...hey- whatever it takes to save a penny!) One of the banks is actually located in the store and doesn't have a drive thru so I actually have to get out of the vehicle with my 2 kids under 2. I offered to do this errand because I'm wanting to test out our new stroller. I caved the other day and finally purchased a double stroller. I wasn't wanting to have to get one, but given the fact that I didn't want to be trapped in my home I figured I had to. How else am I supposed to cart my 2 under 2 around? So here's the latest addition to the Stephenson Baby Gear....

I am hoping to really love it and not hate it. Thankfully I have 90 days to return it just in case there is more then just the price that I hate.

2 comments:

Casey said...

Let me know how you like the side-by-side.

Riecke's said...

What brand is it? Can infants sit in it???