Tuesday, March 16, 2010

2 Months

At 2 months of age our Little Peanut is probably up to 10 lbs. She still loves to eat and sleep a ton. More often then not she'll sleep from about 9 or 10 at night til about 5 or 6 in the morning. Occasionally she'll wake up for a 2 am snack. She's smiling more and I've even caught her cooing at me. She loves to look over her right side and I'm having to position her more so she looks to the left that way her head doesn't get stuck that way :)! Last night I was looking thru Brett's Baby book and Cindy mentioned having the exact issue with Brett while he was a baby and that he too favored looking to his right. Ms Alexis is definitely Brett's Baby! I think she looks more like Brett then me. Brett's family has called her a Mini Brett and I tend to agree.


Happy 2 months Alexis! Thank you for being soooo wonderful and irresitable! I can't seem to hug and kiss you enough!

P.S. I have finally caught up blogging and added 6 more additional posts after this one so if you want more from our lives scroll down.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Funny, because Jonah favors his left side and I need to be stretching his neck muscles and positioning him to look to the right. She is quite the cutie!