Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Check it out!!!

Our friend Nicole has started her own new crafty business and I wanted to help spread the word. Yet another person close to us that has oodles and oodles of creativity and crafty-ness. Nicole has a 3 year old, Ella, and a 4 month old, Jonah, as well as she's a full time teacher so where she has the time, I haven't a clue, but kudos to her! (I still haven't returned back to work and I am lucky to shower before Brett gets home in the evening.) All these crafty people around me has inspired me to learn! I told Brett the other day that my 2010 goal is to learn how to use a sewing machine. Now, I just have to go get me one! After I learn my new trade (ANY VOLUNTEERS TO TEACH ME?!), I can pretty much gurantee that I won't be starting up any business so you can continue to shop with Nicole! Anyway, check out her blog and let me know what you think...

www.ellajocustoms.blogspot.com

No comments: