Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Is it time?!

I'm completely torn as to when to finally cut Brooklyn's hair. As much as I don't want to I know she needs it. I have no idea how to manage curly hair and I'm learning that as much as I love her curls that they really are alot of work. Her hair is about a dozen different lengths and when styled appropriately she can really work a great mullet. I know I need to eventually cut it especially since it's quite unruly these days.

So is Brooklyn giving me the look of "Mom, why haven't you cut my hair yet?" or "Please mom don't make me cut my hair!"


I just don't want to cut it for fear she may lose her curls or they'll cut it too short giving her a pageboy haircut. I keep saying once it gets a little bit longer. Well, when her hair is pulled straight and tamed her longest layer actually sits about 2 inches past her shoulders. I'm actually not the best at making this decision. I've had the same long hair for over 10 years and I only get it cut maybe once a year. I had one bad hair cut where they went way too short back in 1998 and ever since then I've been scarred and haircuts are very traumatic.

No comments: