Friday, March 5, 2010

Still Here....

I feel like I've been neglecting this Blog since it's been about a week since I've last posted! I had a good run there of frequent posts. This past week we've been keeping very busy. I've been cleaning in preparation for Hotel Stephenson. Tomorrow Jamey, Rhonda, and the Boys will be coming for a week. Weds Pepaw Mike will be joining the fun and he'll be here thru the weekend, leaving Monday. Then the next day Memaw Trini and Pepaw Hojo will be coming for a week. I am very excited to have family coming to visit!!! That's the reason for my blog hiatus. I don't have enough hours in the day to be able to get the house cleaned and organized as well as spending time with the girls. Yesterday we started Brooklyn in her "gymnastics" course thru the Chandler rec center. We're taking it with her little Buddy Ellie. Ellie was a pro on the trampaline and the balance beam. Brooklyn clung to my leg for the first 20 mins...then she started to warm up. I'm hoping for more success next week! Yesterday, I also got the afternoon off and Hillary came by to spend sometime with both the girls. Hillary was still smiling by the time I came home and never mentioned quitting so it was a success! The girls didn't scare her away :) Brett's been pretty busy at work....sometimes putting in 11 to 12 hours a day. This is when I'm most thankful that he only works down the street and we can see him for lunch and he's not wasting our quality time driving to and from work. So that's the latest. I won't commit blog crime by not posting pictures so here are some of the latest....
Alexis loving her gymini....




Getting better at tummy time and holding her head up for brief moments.


Brooklyn showing Alexis the way....


Brooklyn with some words of encouragement for Alexis to keep her head up!


1 comment:

Riecke's said...

She's looking more and more like Brooklyn. So cute. I miss them!