Tuesday, April 20, 2010

10 years ago yesterday...

Our story continued.....

About a week after Brett and I first met I was asked to go out to Mesa to pick up Brian (mutual friend between Brett and I previously mentioned) and be his sober driver home. (See a trend here?) I drove Brian home in his car and on the way back towards campus he brings up Brett and asks me what I had thought. Confused by the question coming from left field I answered that he was nice, but attempted to leave it at that. Brian continues saying that Brett was very interested in me and was persistant on getting my number from Brian. I reminded Brian that I was dating someone at the time in which Brian's response was he just wanted to chat. There was a drunken remark quoting a popular song at the time of Brett telling Brian "She's like Whoa..." I laughed...and that was the end of the Brett conversation. Never did I think after that conversation we'd be where we're at 10 years later.

No comments: