Friday, April 9, 2010

Caring for lil Sis!

Brooklyn loves it when both Alexis and I wake her up from her nap and insists that Alexis come lay in her crib with her. She then likes to tuck her sister in and pretend it's now her nap time.


Then she makes sure that Alexis gets cuddle time with "MoMo" (elmo)

And Alexis isn't a fan of any of this...





And a few more pictures for good measure from Brooklyn's play class this morning....





After class we met up with Anjee, Will, and Ella for lunch. And then headed back home for nap time. Starting tomorrow nap time is going to be back to being extremely essential at our house. Back to work for me! I hope my patients are ready for me!!! I am re-energized and ready! I wonder how long my positive attitude will last :)...probably til right after I get report.....

No comments: