Monday, April 19, 2010

Swimming

We took the girls yesteday to a friends house for BBQ and pooltime. It's the first official dip they had taken in their pool and although the pool was still a bit chilly, it was great! Wonderful and refreshing. I didn't brave the water with Alexis past my waist really, but Brett and Brooklyn were all about it




Can you tell that Brooklyn doesn't know how to swim yet?! Time to start looking into swim lessons for our little fish. She's obsessed with Little Mermaid (not hard when it's mommy's favorite Disney cartoon) and calls Ariel "yay-yell" She picked out an Ariel swimsuit as well as matching Ariel shoes. She wore the whole ensemble the day before and requested to wear it all day yesterday even though we didn't hit the pool til later in the afternoon. I always thought the clothing made for kids showing popular cartoon characters were cheesy...still do, but my girl has proven to me that I'll give in to her. That's a battle I'll let her have.

No comments: