Thursday, May 6, 2010

First Haircut

I did it! I finally got enough nerve today to go take Brooklyn for her first haircut. Proud to say that I didn't cry, but that's because Brooklyn cried the whole time and at that point I didn't want to cause any bigger of a scene by having both of us crying.
So here's a reminder of how long it had gotten...

Let the torment begin....





Sheasus during...probably thinking deep down, I'm glad it's her and not me!


Brooklyn's thinking , as if the haircut wasn't bad enough now this strange lady wants to put a ribbon in my head?!



Life's not so bad when there's a lollipop involved!



As an even bigger reward I picked up fries and chicken nuggets for her for lunch today.





Finally....SMILES and showing off her new hair-do



She'll figure out one day that a trip to the salon for some primping and pampering is a good thing.

No comments: