Sunday, May 16, 2010

Pancake Sunday

We continue our tradition of pancakes on Sundays at the Stephenson household. I've gotten better at making the pancakes and Brooklyn has gotten better at eating them. She's gone from picking out and only eating the blueberries to actually eating the whole thing.


Brooklyn's going through phases where she'll eat and she'll eat just about anything to where she doesn't eat at all. I can't stress about it...apparently it's pretty common with toddlers. She's otherwise doing well. She's talking up a storm coming up with sentences all the time. Developing her personality and is WONDERFUL with Alexis. She's turning 2 in a week and I just can't believe it!!! Where has the time gone?!

Alexis is doing great. She's babbling a bunch now and everytime we go to pick her up from her crib she smiles at us. She's so darn cute and I can't help bt let her nap with me in my bed because I just can't get enough of her. I love being woke up by her cooing and babbling and I don't even mind her little feet kicking at me.



She's my snuggle buddy. Brooklyn only likes to snuggle with me when we watch movies but I'll take what I can get!!!

No comments: