Thursday, June 3, 2010

Meet Noah Green

These bowls full of sunshine came to visit us over the weekend.

His mommy, Keri, and I have been friends for over 10 years now. We met during our first few days at ASU and I can't believe that we're now introducing our kids to each other.







Sheasus and Noah had fun hiding with the stuffed animals.





Brooklyn learned to share her toys with Noah...she's still learning how to share....




She enjoyed opening up some new presents from the Greens... (thanks BTW!)



And I had fun playing with the little man, teaching him all the things I would teach if I had a son (I'll just leave it at that) and sneaking in some attempts to dress him up in some of the girls bows and outfits. No worries Rick, he didn't like the tutu and I didn't get any pictures!

Unfortunately Brookylns runny nose (see below picture) turned to an even bigger illness and the last day they were here Brooklyn caught the stomach virus that's been going around. So we never did get pictures of all three of them together like we wanted.


Thank you Keri and Noah for making the trip to AZ to visit! I LOVED meeting you Noah!!! I can't wait to see you again! Thanks for a wonderful RELAXING easy going visit. Next time I'll make a better attempt at convicing the hubbie to watch all the 3 kids so we can hit the Bar Scene. Tee-heehee!

We are still battling the stomach bug here. UGH!!! Brooklyn's on the brink of severe dehydration and I've been watching her like a hawk. The dirty diapers were endless yesterday and once you think she's over the puking she does it again! I went to the Dr. today with her even though i know very well this virus needs to run its course, but it was good to get some piece of mind that I was doing all I could. It's really sad when my toddler refuses popsicles. I've been pushing juice to no end, but you can tell she's just not feeling great when she continuously refuses even that.

No comments: