Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sit and Smile...

This is pretty much how Alexis has been lately.





Discovering new toys and new ways to play.








Still not totally independent with sitting but it's amazing how much stronger she gets at it everyday. Last week I would not have even fathomed her being able to sit up...and crazy how quickly she does things.


She's now working on crawling (I know crazy!) and it's realy more of a scoot right now. She doesn't have much arm strength yet so she uses her head....





Brooklyn's been hammin' it up for the camara! It's not as easy for me to capture her sitting and smiling since she on the go, but when she does it melts my heart!





As you can see she's till interested in climbing up into Sheasus' swing and rocking herself (and scooter). She doesn't get jealous of Sheasus or try too hard to be the "baby" in the family though (thank goodness!). Instead she likes to play right along with us when we're playing with Alexis. Here she's tossing scooter up in the air, just like Daddy is with Alexis.





SHe just thought is was the most hilarious thing....



And although this next picture doesnt depict the same thing, Alexis did also....


I just think we had both girls the perfect time apart from each other...Brooklyn is too young to get jealous or upset with the newest addition, but rather she's loved Alexis like she's another toy. Although now that Alexis is half Brooklyn's size holding her and snuggling her isn't as easy.

1 comment:

Nichole said...

oooooOMG I looove catching up online, I soooo have to make plans to do it in person!!!! I can't wait, I will start to research my plane ticket now...(what a plane ride that will be) the girls are sooooo adorable it hurts!!!! love how Alexis is using her head!! lol
Love yall!